Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Aaron, Hope, Will, Robbi, and Jacob

On the way Up Clingman's Dome

On the way Up Clingman's Dome
We Made it ! Can't see anything through the cloud, but we made it.

The Kids in Costume

The Kids in Costume

Monday, March 12, 2007

Today there were very few interesting things, so expect this to be short.

We woke up around 7:30 am (We slept in late, because we stayed up late watching a movie), and went to eat breakfast. I think I am going to explode. The food is getting SO BoRING. (not the chinese food) They only have omletes, toast, bacon, noodles, and fried rice. I eat alot, though forcing myself to.

After breakfast, we went to the hotel room and put our coats on. My dad wanted to take a walk. We walked the Shamian Island again, and it is getting smaller by the minute. I think I just want to be home.

After the walk, went back to our hotel room and stayed there until 2:30.

P.S our walk ended at 11.
P.S.S. breckfast lasted till 10:30.
P.S.S.S. oh, forget it. when my dad left for the police station. I decided to stay at the hotel. So, I am about to end this with what I usualy say-so here am-typing an entry for the blog.

P.S.S.S.S. This is probaly getting on your nerves-all the P.S's- but the weather did not improve.

1 comment:

Valeri said...

It's never easy being away from home. :(